Work You'll Be Proud of & Benefits to Match
Nlets is the premiere interstate justice and public safety network in the nation for the exchange of law enforcement-, criminal justice-, and public safety-related information. What does that mean for you? Working at Nlets is about more than taking home a paycheck. We are about elevating the public good through secure sharing of data.
We're proud to be part of making the world a better place, and strive every day to offer an unparalleled positive work environment along with a benefits package that's out of this world!
We firmly believe that happy, healthy employees are the best employees and as such offer the following standard benefits to regular full-time employees:
- MEDICAL & DENTAL INSURANCE: Nlets pays 100% of premium for Employee & Dependents!
- LIFE INSURANCE: Nlets pays 100% of premium for Employee & Dependents
- SHORT- & LONG-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE: Nlets pays 100% of premium for Employee
- VACATION & SICK LEAVE: Upon starting employment, full-time employees accrue 4 hours of vacation leave and 4 hours of sick leave per bi-weekly pay period.
- HOLIDAY LEAVE: Upon starting employment, full-time employees receive 11 days of Holiday Leave per year.
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT of up to $350 is funded by Nlets annually and available for family use.
- HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT of up to $6,650 is funded by Nlets annually and available for family use (during your first year of employment this is dispersed quarterly in pro-rated deposits).
- 403(b): Starting at employment, employer matches up to 6% employee contribution. There are additional employer contributions to your retirement based on years of service with Nlets as well!
We are always seeking skilled, passionate employees who are dedicated to doing their best work in an effort to make the world a better place.
If you're ready to do your part, check out our job listings below to see if there's currently an opening that matches your skills.
Please note that nothing contained in the benefits plans described therein shall be held or construed to create a promise of employment or future benefits, or a binding contract between the Corporation and its employees, retirees, or their dependents, for benefits or for any other purpose. Nlets reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify, or terminate, in whole or in part, any or all of the provisions of the benefit plans described herein, including an increase to employee contributions toward any benefits with or without advance notice. Benefits are available to all qualified employees and their eligible dependents.